The best way to improve your riding skills is by spending quality time on ramps with a group of passionate riders & being mentored by qualified coaches and local pro riders.
Shed Camps offer:
• 5 days, 4 nights – staying on site at The Shed Skatepark (Monday to Friday)
• Absolute beginner to developing pro (Aged 10 to 16 years old*)
• Supervision & Coaching from our accredited coaches
• Skills development workshops
• Resi Ramp Workshops
• Stretching education workshop
• Trick specific workshops
• Ride with a Pro & Coaching tips from one of our professional athletes
• Skate park etiquette and Safety workshops
• Private afterhours Shed sessions
• Multi-Media workshops
• Skate park road trip (weather permitting)
• Loads of free skate time plus plenty of chill out time
• In-house competition on day 5 with prizes to be won
• All campers receive an exclusive Shed pack
• All food and drinks supplied from time of arrival to camp end
• Fun filled activities including movie night, BBQ and all the riding you can handle
CAMP SHED vids produced by attendees in multimedia workshops:
If it’s becoming a pro that drives you, Shed Camps will teach you what it takes to become a sponsored pro rider and you will take away all the tools you’ll need to follow your dream.
Or if it’s just a week of fun you are after then Shed Camps are just the thing. Meet some new friends that share the same passion and learn skills that you can take with you to help you throughout life.
Campers learn discipline and professionalism whilst doing what they love. We offer a fully supervised and strict facility from time of arrival to time of pick up. An in-house competition is held on Day 5 from 11am, where all family and friends are invited to attend to watch the competition and see what the campers have been up to all week, how much they have improved and also how much FUN they’ve had. Afternoon tea is provided for family during the presentation on Day 5 (approximately 12.30pm).
Places in the program are limited
and must be pre-booked.
For specific program information, call (03) 5996 8898
We strive to cater for all dietary requirements however, we apologise if we are unable to meet your child’s needs. Other arrangements may need to be made with the help of parents.
The total cost of the camp is $600 ($540 for Shed Members) for accommodation, food and all activities. It is up to campers to organise their own way to The Shed Skatepark as travel is not included. However, airport transfers from Tullamarine Airport ONLY can be arranged at an additional fee where available (this must be pre-organised and confirmed with our Bookings Manager and arrival flights need to be between 6am and 10am on the first day of Camp and departure between 3pm and 5.30pm on last day of Camp). 50% deposit is required to reserve a place in the camp and full payment together with the completed forms are due at least one month prior to camp commencement.
Note: Participants wishing to join in on Camp Shed who are outside of the age restrictions must apply for their position and be pre-approved by Management prior to confirmation of their booking. Please direct any questions to our Management Team.