PARTY AT THE SHED
Celebrate your party at The Shed Skatepark!
With a dedicated party room equipped with an XBOX Kinect, you can party hard and ride your heart out with your
Your party can run for up to the duration of a session, with a 45-minute dedicated time in our air conditioned party room for
food & celebrations and the remaining time available for ramp riding.
Party Package includes:
|Cost: $25 per person
- Session Entry
- Food & drinks
- Room Hire
- A Shed sticker for each of your guests
- A special birthday present from The Shed
- Priority entry for your session
|Shared Room = minimum of 8 / maximum of 12
Private Room = minimum of 16 / maximum of 24
PARTY PACKAGE OPTIONAL EXTRAS
RAMP IT UP
|Cost: $100- up to 12 participants
|Have your very own qualified coach for a whole hour. All Equipment Included.
|Cost: From $39.50
|Treat the special party with a Shed Cold Rock Cake.
DOUBLE PARTY ROOM BOOKING
|Room Hire Only. Subject to availability. Includes no extra food and drinks.
Shared Room = $100
Private Room = $200
Terms & Conditions:
- The minimum age for children riding ramps is 6 years old. Any children under 6 can join the party at the same
cost but must not go on the ramps and must be supervised by an adult.
- All participants MUST complete a waiver before riding on the ramps. Birthday Party participants under 18 years
of age MUST have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian, not by the party host. It is important that
parents do NOT modify the form. Any changes to the form will void it.
- All spectating guests MUST sign in on the spectator register prior to entering the park.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to be made upon booking. The party time will not be reserved until
payment is received. NO DEPOSIT = NO BOOKING
- Final confirmation, complete forms and FULL payment (non-refundable) must be received at least 7 days prior to
- No additional children may be included in the party without at least 1 days prior notice and payment is made in
- All payments are non-refundable or transferable.
- No outside food or drink is to be taken into the Party Room, however customers may bring their own cake if they
do not wish to purchase a Shed cake.
- The parents of the birthday child (or otherwise hirer) must assume responsibility for the attendees at the
party at all times.
- Payment can be made in person with cash, cheque (made out to Skate Parks Australia Pty Ltd), EFTPOS or credit
card OR over the phone by credit card.
- Use of the party room is for strictly 45 minutes. Participating guests have use of the park for the entire
- All participants and spectators MUST abide by ALL park rules and conditions of entry at all times.
- Hire equipment: regular parties do not include the use of equipment. Equipment is included only in the Ramp It
Up party. For the regular party option, helmets can be hired if required at the regular rate and under normal terms
(i.e. security required).
- Prices and conditions subject to change without notice.
For more information, check out our website: www.theshedskatepark.com.au
PARTY AT THE SHED - F.A.Q.’s
When and where should I collect my party invitations?
You can have our Shed Birthday invitations emailed to you at no charge or you can pick up printed invitations from The Shed at a fee of $2 for a pack of 10.
How do I pay for a party?
You can pay by cash (in store), credit card (in store or over the phone) or cheque (made out to ‘Skate Parks Australia Pty Ltd’).
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. The balance is due and payable at least 7 days prior to your booking.
Can I order additional/different food outside of the party menu?
No outside food is permitted in the party room.
Can I bring my own birthday cake?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. Fridge and freezer facility is available only if pre-arranged.
What is the maximum number of guests per party?
If you choose a shared room, the maximum amount of guests permitted is 12 (this does not include the special birthday person).
If you choose a private room, the maximum amount of guests permitted is 24 (again, not including the special birthday person).
What is the minimum number of guests per party?
If you choose a shared room, the minimum amount of guests required to be paid for is 8 (this includes the special birthday person).
If you choose a private room, the minimum amount of guest required to be paid for is 16 (this includes the special birthday person).
What is in the birthday present?
We don’t want to spoil the surprise of receiving a birthday present for the special birthday person, so let’s just say they won’t be disappointed! There are 3 gifts in one with a value of over $40.
How much notice is required for booking a party?
We recommend you get in early as places fill fast. Allow at least 7 days notice to book your party however, where available, we will endeavour to cater for all requirements.
Can I book a party room for other events and functions?
Yes, where available. Please contact our Bookings Manager and advise of your event/function plans.
Can I book a party for more than one child?
Yes. Please advise our Bookings Manager upon booking your Party.
What if I have more party guests than the maximum party room/area capacity?
Maximum capacity of the party room has been set so that all guests can fit safely and comfortably in the special area designated for the party. Therefore, no more than the maximum capacity is allowed in the Party Room.
How can I make changes to my booking?
By contacting our Bookings Manager by phone Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm (03) 5996 8898 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTY AT THE SHED - Host Info
||Shared = 8 to 12 guests
Private = 16 to 24 guests
||Minimum 3 hour session with 45 minutes in the party room
||$25 per person (Ramp It Up and Shed Cake extra)
The Shed Skatepark is Australia’s answer to the world’s best indoor skate park. As the country’s biggest indoor facility, Cranbourne’s Shed features everything most riders would want in a skate park plus loads of space to watch, a skate shop and a kiosk. Designed by skaters & BMXers in consultation with the community, the park caters for all levels of rider and has a huge street course, vert ramp, bowl, resi and foam pit. The entire park is covered with a special ramp surface that delivers a smooth ride.
Every rider must have a completed and signed rider waiver form before they enter the park (if the rider is under 18 years of age, the waiver MUST be signed by a parent or guardian – not by the party host). The waiver can be downloaded from our website or can be picked up from The Shed Skatepark at least 1 week prior to your party.
Food & Drink:
Food and drink is supplied in the party rooms (1 sausage roll or meat pie per person and 1 drink per person). No outside food or drink is allowed in the party room.
You can have our Shed Birthday invitations emailed to you at not charge or you can pick up printed invitations from The Shed at a fee of $2 for a pack of 10.
Booking a party:
A party booking can be made by completing a “Party Booking Form” and returning it to our Bookings Manager. Contact our Bookings Manager for a Party Bookings Form.
A non refundable 50% deposit is required at the time of booking a party. The balance of the payment together with confirmation of number of guest and names of guests is payable at least one week (7 days) prior to the party (also non refundable).
Party bookings can also be made by telephone as long as the deposit is paid by credit card over the phone. No deposit = No booking.
Host must confirm definite numbers at least one week (7 days) prior to the party.
ON ARRIVAL ON THE DAY OF THE PARTY:
Party hosts are required to:
- Gather all party guests / participants prior to entering The Shed.
- Hand in waiver forms of participants (if not already done) that have not yet completed a waiver form at The Shed Skatepark (under the operation of Skate Parks Australia Pty Ltd).
- Supervise and take responsibility for all guests as per terms and conditions.