Celebrate your party at The Shed Skatepark!
With a dedicated party room equipped with an XBOX, you can party hard and ride your heart out with your guests.
Your party can run for up to the duration of a session, with a 45 minute dedicated time in our air conditioned party room for food and celebrations and the remaining time available for ramp riding.
Standard $20 per person
Premium $25 Per Person
Excludes School Holidays and Public Holidays
RAMP IT UP - Maximum of 10 Guests
Share a 1 hour workshop experience with a qualified coach during your chosen session with all your party guests.
Treat the special party with a Shed themed Cold Rock ice cream cake.
Small = $39.50 (Up to 12 servings)
Medium = $59.50 (Up to 24 servings)
Large = $89.50 (Up to 48 servings)
= $2 Each
SHED PARTY INVITATIONS
Email = Free
Printed = $2.00 Per Pack of 10
2ND HOUR PARTY ROOM BOOKING
Room hire only. Does not include additional food and drinks and is subject to availability.
Shared Room = $100.00
Private Room = $200.00
$100 Deposit Required to Reserve a room
Email us at email@example.com for more info
or give us a call to book now. (03) 5996 8898
When and where should I collect my party invitations?
You can have our Shed Birthday invitations emailed to you at no charge or you can pick up printed invitations from The Shed at a fee of $2 for a pack of 10. (Printed invitations included in Premium Party Package)
How do I pay for a party?
Payment can be made in person with Cash, Cheque (made out to ‘Skate Parks Australia Pty Ltd’), EFTPOS, or Credit Card OR over the phone by Credit Card.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure your booking. The balance is due and payable at least 5 days prior to your booking.
Can I order additional/different food outside of the party menu?
Food purchased from outside The Shed Skatepark is not permitted however, you may add additional kiosk menu items to your party where available and when these requests have been organised prior to your party commencing.
Can I bring my own birthday cake?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. Fridge and freezer facility is available only if pre-arranged.
What is the maximum number of guests per party?
Basic Party Package- Maximum of 10 guests (Please Note: Limit of one table per party)
Standard Party Package- Maximum of 26 guests (including party person)
Premium Party Package- Maximum of 26 guests (including party person)
What is the minimum number of guests per party?
Basic Party Package- Minimum of 4 guests (including party person)
Standard Party Package- Minimum of 8 guests (including party person)
Premium Party Package- Minimum of 10 guests (including party person)
What is in the birthday present?
We don’t want to spoil the surprise of receiving a birthday present for the special birthday person, so let’s just say they won’t be disappointed!
How much notice is required for booking a party?
We recommend you get in early as places fill fast. Allow at least 5 days notice to book your party however, where available, we will endeavour to cater for all requirements.
Can I book a party room for other events and functions?
Yes, where available. Please contact our Bookings Team and advise of your event/function plans.
Can I book a party for more than one child?
Yes. Please advise our Bookings Team upon booking your Party.
What if I have more party guests than the maximum party room/area capacity?
Maximum capacity of the party room has been set so that all guests can fit safely and comfortably in the special area designated for the party. Therefore, no more than the maximum capacity is allowed in the Party Room.
How can I make changes to my booking?
By contacting our Bookings Team at The Shed by phone (03) 5996 8898 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shed Skatepark is Australia’s answer to the world’s best indoor skate park. As the country’s biggest indoor facility, Cranbourne’s Shed features everything most riders would want in a skate park plus loads of space to watch, a skate shop and a kiosk. Designed by skaters & BMXers in consultation with the community, the park caters for all levels of rider and has a huge street course, vert ramp, bowl, resi and foam pit. The entire park is covered with a special ramp surface that delivers a smooth ride.
Also note that The Shed Skatepark has an accessibility lift for the disabled, elderly and parents with prams up to the viewing platforms so no one misses out on being a part of the celebrations.
Every rider must have a completed and signed rider waiver form before they enter the park (if the rider is under 18 years of age, the waiver MUST be signed by a parent or guardian – not by the party host). The waiver can be downloaded from our website or can be picked up from The Shed Skatepark.
Food & Drink:
Food and drink is supplied in the party rooms. No outside food or drink is allowed in the party room.
You can have our Shed Birthday invitations emailed to you at not charge or you can pick up printed invitations from The Shed at a fee of $2 for a pack of 10. (Printed Invitations included in Premium Party Package)
Booking a party:
A non refundable deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking a party. Final confirmation, completed Booking Form and FULL payment (non-refundable) must be received at least 5 days prior to the date of your party.
A Booking Form will be sent out via email or can be picked up in store once the party has been booked. Party Bookings can also be made by telephone as long as the deposit is paid by credit card over the phone. NO DEPOSIT = NO BOOKING
Host must confirm definite numbers at least 5 days prior to the party.
ON ARRIVAL ON THE DAY OF THE PARTY:
Party hosts are required to:
• Gather all party guests / participants prior to entering The Shed.
• Hand in waiver forms of participants (if not already done) that have not yet completed a waiver form at The Shed Skatepark (under the operation of Skate Parks Australia Pty Ltd).
• Supervise and take responsibility for all guests as per terms and conditions.
• The advisable minimum age for children riding ramps is 6 years old. Any children under 6 can join the party at the same cost but must not go on the ramps unless prior approval by Shed Management is obtained. All children not riding must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• All participants MUST complete a waiver before riding on the ramps. Birthday Party participants under 18 years of age MUST have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian, not by the party host. It is important that parents do NOT modify the form. Any changes to the form will void it.
• All spectating guests MUST sign in on the spectator register prior to entering the park.
• A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to be made upon booking. The party time will not be reserved until payment is received. NO DEPOSIT = NO BOOKING
• Final confirmation, complete forms and FULL payment (non-refundable) must be received at least 5 days prior to the party.
• No additional children may be included in the party without at least 1 days prior notice and payment is made in full.
• All payments are non-refundable or transferable.
• No outside food or drink is to be taken into the Party Room, however customers may bring their own cake if they do not wish to purchase a Shed cake.
• The parents of the birthday child (or otherwise hirer) must assume responsibility for the attendees at the party at all times.
• Payment can be made in person with cash, cheque (made out to Skate Parks Australia Pty Ltd), EFTPOS or credit card OR over the phone by credit card.
• Use of the party room is for strictly 45 minutes. Participating guests have use of the park for the entire session.
• All participants and spectators MUST abide by ALL park rules and conditions of entry at all times.
• Hire equipment: parties do not include the use of equipment. Helmets and equipment can be hired if required at the regular rate and under normal terms (i.e. security required).
Prices and conditions subject to change without notice.